Welcome to Lighthouse Seventh-day Adventist Fellowship. We’re a vibrant group of individuals, couples and families from all walks of life in the Huntersville, North Carolina area and surrounding communities. Feel free to join us in whatever it is we happen to be up to. If there is anything we can do for you, or if we can pray for you in any way, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re glad you stopped by!
Who We Are and What We Do
1. Strive to emulate Jesus in all we think, say and do (living a Christ-centered life).
2. Reach out to and help our community by meeting their physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
3. Worship, pray, study, minister eat and enjoy fellowship together on Saturday (Sabbath) mornings and throughout the week.
4. Encourage 100% participation in a vibrant weekly small group.
5. Seek the Holy Spirit in every decision we make.
6. Encourage personal growth and integrity of character with a focus on sanctification.
7. Share the good news of Jesus Christ whenever possible.
8. Support each other like a family, valuing all members and guests by carrying each other’s burdens and giving generously.
9. Recognize the importance of growth and have a church planting mentality.
10. Affirm and maintain the 28 Fundamental Beliefs as held by the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
Why We are Here
To worship the sovereign God, be led by His Holy Spirit in proclaiming the Everlasting Gospel and emulate Jesus Christ in loving service to others.
What Does That Look Like?
1. Offering multiple opportunities throughout the week to worship our Heavenly Father in powerful, dynamic ways.
2.Giving support and encouragement to the people in the town of Huntersville and surrounding communities by meeting their physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
3. Helping to enhance the spiritual and personal growth of each individual, couple and/or family we come in contact.
Our Core Values
Based on actual events, “Tell The World” shares the compelling story of a small group of farmers from the northeast region of the United States who would set the foundation of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. The denomination is present in more than 200 countries with approximately 19.5 million members.
Our church has had many public events to which people from our community were invited. These events have significantly impacted other people’s views on Adventism, giving them a positive image of the advent message. Also, we are regularly involved in acts of kindness towards the people who need it most, thus promoting altruism and selflessness in all our deeds. We organize regular prayer meetings on which people are gathered to unite their prayers and invite the Spirit of God to work in the lives of the people in our community.